The following 3D Interactive Video displays the general flow process of a thermal power plant. Instructions are below.
- Click on the play button to start the video.
- For best viewing while in “play” mode, we recommend expanding to full-screen mode. Do this by clicking on the bottom right icon.
- Once the video begins, use the forward or rewind buttons that will appear at the bottom of the screen as you motion your mouse to that area.
- When in the play mode, you can zoom in or out of the mechanical elements by using the scroll feature of your mouse, or simply use your mouse curser to click and drag the scene around to locate all the elements. Click on any of the Durlon products that appear in the pop-up windows to be directed to more information of that products features.
- Click the escape button of your keyboard to return to the original screen mode.
The following literature provides a basic overview of a power generation processing application including a generic flow process diagram highlighting our recommendations of Durlon® products that are referenced for each of the application elements.
View by turning the pages using the arrow on the right side (we recommend expanding to full-screen mode), double-click on a page to zoom in or out, or download here.
With extensive experience in making products that can withstand the demands of high pressure, hazardous materials and gases, high temperatures and critical processes, Durlon® has proven to be a reliable supplier and service provider for a great number of power plants around the globe. Durlon® products combine high-performance, technology-driven fluid sealing performance with industry expertise and a commitment to environmental sustainability.