The following literature provides a basic overview of a mining processing application. View by turning the pages using the arrow on the right side (we recommend expanding to full-screen mode), double-click on a page to zoom in or out, or Download here.
The following 3D Interactive Video displays the general flow process of a gold mine. Instructions are below.
- Click on the play button to start the video.
- For best viewing while in “play” mode, we recommend expanding to full-screen mode. Do this by clicking on the bottom right icon.
- Once the video begins, use the forward or rewind buttons that will appear at the bottom of the screen as you motion your mouse to that area.
- When in the play mode, you can zoom in or out of the mechanical elements by using the scroll feature of your mouse, or simply use your mouse curser to click and drag the scene around to locate all the elements. Click on any of the Durlon products that appear in the pop-up windows to be directed to more information of that products features.
- Click the escape button of your keyboard to return to the original screen mode.
There are a vast number of minerals that are mined today, each with their unique properties and uses. Durlon® provides a reliable product that will extend service life in mining applications; primarily focused on refining and smelting from the crushing process to leaching and purification of the minerals. When you are in the business of supplying raw materials, Durlon® understands your need for heavy-duty sealing solutions. We have sealing products that are reliable in even the most formidable conditions and high-pressure environments.
Below is a list of Durlon® gasket recomendations for the Mining Industry: